Janice VanCleave's Biology for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments That Really Work
(Paperback - 1990)
$13.16 - Online Price
$14.95 - Retail Price
You save: $1.79 (12 %)
What's the effect of osmosis on a raisin?
How is water transported through plant stems?
What's the best way to grow penicillin?
How are butterflies different from moths?
Now you can discover answers to these and other fascinating questions about biologythe study of living organisms. In Biology for Every Kid, you'll learn how to talk with fireflies, watch bacteria wage war in a glass of milk, discover how to tell the temperature by counting cricket chirps, and find out how an apple and an onion can taste the same.
Each of the 101 experiments is broken down into its purpose, a list of materials, step-by-step instructions, expected results, and an easy to understand explanation. Every activity has been pretested and can be performed safely and inexpensively in the classroom or at home.
- SKU: 9780471503811
- SKU10: 0471503819
- Title: Janice VanCleave's Biology for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments That Really Work
- Series: Wiley Science Editions
- Qty Remaining Online: 86
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Date Published: Jan 1990
- Pages: 240
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 9 - 12
- Grade Level: 4th Grade thru 7th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.73
- Dimensions: 9.02" L x 5.93" W x 0.66" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: SCIENCE & THE FAITH
- Subject: Science & Nature - Experiments & Projects