Janice VanCleave's Earth Science for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments That Really Work
(Paperback - Feb 1991)
$13.16 - Online Price
$14.95 - Retail Price
You save: $1.79 (12 %)
How are mountains formed?
What makes the air we breathe?
What causes the ocean waves?
Now you can learn the answers to these and other questions about the earth, sea, and air through 101 fun, safe, low-cost experiments and activities that can be performed at home or in the classroom. In Earth Science for Every Kid, you'll use a tennis ball and a marble to demonstrate a solar eclipse. You'll make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to understand sedimentary rock formation. And, with the assistance of a Slinky(r) and a helper, you'll learn about the motion of water waves.
Each of the 101 experiments is broken down into its purpose, a list of materials, step-by-step instructions, expected results, and an easy to understand explanation. Every activity has been pretested and can be performed safely and inexpensively in the classroom or at home.
Also available in this series from Janice VanCleave:
* ASTRONOMY FOR EVERY KID
* BIOLOGY FOR EVERY KID
* CHEMISTRY FOR EVERY KID
* DINOSAURS FOR EVERY KID
* GEOGRAPHY FOR EVERY KID
* GEOMETRY FOR EVERY KID
* THE HUMAN BODY FOR EVERY KID
* MATH FOR EVERY KID
* PHYSICS FOR EVERY KID
- SKU: 9780471530107
- SKU10: 0471530107
- Title: Janice VanCleave's Earth Science for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments That Really Work
- Series: Science for Every Kid
- Qty Remaining Online: 1
- Publisher: Wiley
- Date Published: Feb 1991
- Pages: 248
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 7 - 9
- Grade Level: 2nd Grade thru 4th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.93
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 6.06" W x 0.73" H
- Features: Price on Product, Index, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: SCIENCE & THE FAITH
- Subject: Science & Nature - Experiments & Projects
Also in "Science for Every Kid" Series