Jesus in Beijing: How Christianity Is Transforming China and Changing the Global Balance of Power
(Paperback - Dec 2006)
$14.92 - Online Price
$16.95 - Retail Price
You save: $2.03 (12 %)
Politics are being transformed by religion, namely in China--within the next thirty years, one-third of this potential superpower could be Christian.
If this religious transformation occurs, China would be one of the largest Christian nations in the world.
David Aikman, former Beijing bureau chief for "Time," unveils this spiritual revolution, detailing the impending political-religious conversion of the People's Republic of China and potential overthrow of its Communist Party through "Jesus in Beijing: How Christianity is Transforming and Changing the Global Balance of Power."
- SKU: 9781596980259
- SKU10: 1596980257
- Title: Jesus in Beijing: How Christianity Is Transforming China and Changing the Global Balance of Power
- Qty Remaining Online: 9
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing
- Date Published: Dec 2006
- Pages: 418
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.08
- Dimensions: 9.08" L x 6.04" W x 1.17" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Index, Illustrated
- Themes: Cultural Region | Chinese; Chronological Period | 1950-1999; Chronological Period | 21st Century; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: GENERAL INTEREST
- Subject: Religion, Politics & State