Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed
(Paperback - Jun 1997)
Meet the World's Funniest Kindergartner--Junie B. Jones
With over 50 million books in print, Barbara Park's "New York Times" bestselling chapter book series, Junie B. Jones, is a classroom favorite and has been keeping kids laughing--and reading--for over 20 years In the 8th Junie B. Jones book, Junie B. knows there's no such thing as monsters. Mother and Daddy even said so. But then why is there monster drool on Junie B.'s pillow? Oh, no What if Paulie Allen Puffer is right--what if she really "does" have a monster under her bed? If Junie B. goes to sleep, the monster might see her feet hanging down. And he might think her piggy toes are yummy little wiener sausages
"Junie B. is the darling of the young-reader set."
"Park convinces beginning readers that Junie B.--and reading--are lots of fun."
"Junie's swarms of young fans will continue to delight in her unique take on the worldA hilarious, first-rate read-aloud."
"Junie B. Jones is a feisty six-year-old with an endearing penchant for honesty."
- SKU: 9780679866978
- SKU10: 0679866973
- Title: Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed
- Series: Junie B. Jones
- Qty Remaining Online: 49
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Release Date: Jun 24, 1997
- Pages: 80
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 6 - 9
- Grade Level: 1st Grade thru 4th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.12
- Dimensions: 7.57" L x 5.13" W x 0.23" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Bedtime & Dreams
Also in "Junie B. Jones" Series