Keep Talking: Daily Conversation Starters for the Family Meal (Revised)
(Spiral - 2005)
Many families today seldom take time to eat together. When they do, they often have difficulty starting a conversation or may even discover that they have little in common to talk about. Here are 288 discussion points for mealtime with your family. Written by mothers of school age kids, the book stands on your supper table like a flip chart with its own built in easel. Some of the points are religiously oriented; all are based on important values for modern family living.
A wonderful gift for any family you know who would like to get to know one another better but just need a little help getting started.
"Spiral-bound with easel"
View sample pages here.
- SKU: 9780764813078
- SKU10: 0764813072
- Title: Keep Talking: Daily Conversation Starters for the Family Meal
- Qty Remaining Online: 7
- Publisher: Liguori Publications
- Date Published: Jun 2005
- Edition Description: Revised
- Pages: 288
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.43
- Dimensions: 4.84" L x 4.56" W x 0.92" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated
- Themes: Topical | Family; Theometrics | Catholic;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family