Kids' Study Bible-KJV
(Hardback - 2001)
Not currently available online.
The moment you open this Bible you'll discover amazing facts and inspiring people: powerful kings and beautiful queens, noble warriors and awesome prophets. You'll witness great battles and greater miracles. Best of all, you'll get to see how God loves and cares for ordinary people---and how much he cares for you. Features include: ?'Did You Know?' reveals fascinating facts in the Bible ?'Life in Bible Times' brings the Bible alive with descriptions and pictures ?'Let's Live It ' shows you how to apply the Bible to your life today ?'Words to Remember' helps you remember important Bible verses ?Dictionary/concordance explains key words and helps you find important Bible passages ?Book introductions explain each Bible book ?8 color maps show you where it all happened ?King James Version of the Bible, a timeless treasure and traditional favorite Ideal for home, school or church, The King James Version Kids' Study Bible sweeps you off on a fun and captivating quest: knowing God.
- SKU: 9780310919094
- SKU10: 0310919096
- Title: Kids' Study Bible-KJV
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Date Published: Jun 2001
- Pages: 1600
- Age Range: 9 - 12
- Grade Level: 4th Grade thru 7th Grade
- Translation: King James
- Bible Type: Children's, Study
- Binding: Paper Over Board
- Print Size: 9.5 pts
- Cover Color: Multi-Colored
- Bible Portion: Complete Without Apocrypha
- Red Letter: No
- Concordance: Yes
- Weight lbs: 2.31
- Dimensions: 8.83" L x 5.51" W x 1.72" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Presentation Page, Maps, Index, Ikids, Concordance
- Category: STUDY BIBLES
- Subject: Religion - Bible Stories - General
- Formerly titled KJV Adventure Bible.
- Designed to help kids 8-12 to develop their faith.
- "Let's Live It!" explains a Bible passage and includes an activity to get kids involved.
- "Life in Bible Times" explains and illustrates what it was like to live in Bible times.
- "Did You Know?" Points out many of the small but fascinating facts in the Bible.
- "Words to Remember" highlights Bible verses that are good for memorization.
- "Book Introductions" give background information for each book of the Bible by answering "Who, What, Where, and Why" questions.
- 15 updated color charts.
- 8 pages of full-color maps.
- 2 indexes to help locate in-text Bible features.
- Lawrence O. Richards, PhD, General Editor.