Kingdom Principles: Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion
(Paperback - 2006)
Not currently available online.
In his bestselling book Rediscovering the Kingdom, Munroe made a compelling case that the kingdom of God is the true message of the gospel and the only message that Jesus preached. Now, in Kingdom Principles, the second book in the "Kingdom" series, Munroe insists that we cannot appropriate and enjoy the benefits of God's kingdom until we understand how it operates. Accordingly, he provides a detailed examination of the principles, concepts, and characteristics of the kingdom of God. As you study such concepts as kings, lord, territory, law, citizens, royal privilege, culture, and economy, your thinking about God's kingdom and mankind's destiny will be radically transformed. Kingdom Principles will help you learn to think and act like a Kingdom citizen and the ruler God intended you to be!
- SKU: 9780768423983
- SKU10: 0768423988
- Title: Kingdom Principles: Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion
- Publisher: Destiny Image (PA)
- Date Published: Sep 2006
- Pages: 215
- Weight lbs: 0.68
- Dimensions: 8.95" L x 6.37" W x 0.49" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Ethnic Orientation | African American; Theometrics | Charismatic;
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - General