King's Cross: The Story of the World in the Life of Jesus
(Hardback - 2011)
Not currently available online.
"New York Times" bestselling author and nationally renowned minister Timothy Keller unlocks new insights into the life of Jesus Christ.
"King's Cross" is Timothy Keller's revelatory look at the life of Christ as told in the Gospel of Mark. There have been many biographies of Jesus, but few will be as anticipated as one by Keller, the man "Newsweek" calls "a C.S. Lewis for the twenty-first century." In it, Keller shows how the story of Jesus is at once cosmic, historical, and personal, calling each of us to look anew at our relationship with God. Like Keller's other books it has tremendous crossover appeal, but it is also ideal for the faithful, those who are looking for a closer connection to Jesus and Christianity.
- SKU: 9780525952107
- SKU10: 0525952101
- Title: King's Cross: The Story of the World in the Life of Jesus
- Publisher: Dutton Books
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2011
- Pages: 238
- Age Range: 18 - UP
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru Up
- Weight lbs: 1.03
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.35" W x 1.09" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - Jesus, the Gospels & Acts