Lock, Stock, and Over a Barrel
(Paperback - Jun 2013)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
With high hopes, Daphne Ballinger lands her dream job at "The New York Times." But it's not long until writing about weddings becomes a painful reminder of her own failed romance, and her love of the city slowly sours as well. Is it time to give up the Big Apple for her small hometown of Appleton?
When her eccentric Aunt Dee passes away and leaves a sizeable estate to Daphne, going back home is an easy choice. What isn't easy is coming to terms with the downright odd clauses written into the will.
Daphne only stands to inherit the estate if she agrees to her aunt's very specific posthumous terms -- personal and professional. And if she fails to comply, the sprawling old Victorian house shall be bequeathed to . . . Aunt Dee's cats.
And if Daphne thinks that's odd, wait until she finds out an array of secrets about Aunt Dee's life, and how imperfect circumstances can sometimes lead to God's perfect timing.
- SKU: 9781433679308
- SKU10: 1433679302
- Title: Lock, Stock, and Over a Barrel
- Series: Dear Daphne Novels
- Qty Remaining Online: 17
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2013
- Pages: 308
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.40" W x 0.90" H
- Awards: 2014 Christy Awards (Finalist - Contemporary Series)
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - General