Love Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan
Not currently available online.
It's the height of the Gilded Age, but Elena Bissette's family has lost most of its fortune. The Bissettes still own a home on fashionable Mackinac Island, and they spend summers there in hopes of introducing Elena to a wealthy suitor. Quickly tiring of the extravagant balls at the Grand Hotel, she spends her days walking along the island's rugged coastline. There she meets Chase, a young fisherman who invites her to watch the ships from an abandoned lighthouse. The two begin to meet there in secret, hoping to solve a decades-old mystery. Meanwhile, Elena's mother contrives introductions between Elena and the island's most eligible bachelor, an elusive millionaire named Chester Darrington. When Elena's two worlds unexpectedly collide, she will be in for the surprise of her life.
- SKU: 9781609366407
- SKU10: 1609366409
- Title: Love Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Publisher: Summerside Press
- Pages: 320
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 8.20" L x 5.20" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Price on Product, Maps, Illustrated
- Themes: Geographic Orientation | Michigan; Cultural Region | Great Lakes; Cultural Region | Midwest;
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Romance