Love & War: Find Your Way to Something Beautiful in Your Marriage
(Paperback - May 2011)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
With astonishing vulnerability that engages readers from the first page, John and Stasi Eldredge openly discuss their own marriage and the breakthroughs they have won from the challenges they've faced. Each talks to the reader about what he and she have learned, providing a balance between male and female perspectives that has been absent from previous books on this topic.
John and Stasi begin "Love & War" with an obvious confession: "Marriage is fabulously hard." But beneath and behind the inevitable tensions a man and woman "locked in the same submarine" are going to have, the real battle is against the work of the Enemy, who plots and schemes to tear love apart. The Eldredges show how couples can win "by fighting "for" each other, instead of "against" each other." As they say, "We live in a great love story, set in the midst of war."
"This is a book of wisdom and hope.a beautiful labor that will move your marriage to far deeper joy." Dan. B. Allender, author of" The Wounded Heart"
- SKU: 9780307730213
- SKU10: 0307730212
- Title: Love & War: Find Your Way to Something Beautiful in Your Marriage
- Qty Remaining Online: 22
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: May 17, 2011
- Pages: 221
- Weight lbs: 0.49
- Dimensions: 8.21" L x 5.54" W x 0.63" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage