Love Written in Stone: Finding God's Grace in the Boundaries He Sets
Not currently available online.
Many Christians don't know what to think of the Bible's commands, as they often seem legalistic and burdensome. But medical doctor Philip Carlson reveals that God instructs us because he loves us as a father loves his children. Recent research in the health sciences demonstrates that following God's guidelines produces wellness and wholeness in our lives. Readers will be encouraged to learn that the sciences are catching up to what God has been saying all along about family relationships, nutrition, sexuality, rest, and more.
- SKU: 9780764208478
- SKU10: 0764208470
- Title: Love Written in Stone: Finding God's Grace in the Boundaries He Sets
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 208
- Weight lbs: 0.56
- Dimensions: 8.42" L x 5.72" W x 0.55" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General