Love as a Way of Life: Seven Keys to Transforming Every Aspect of Your Life
(Hardback - Jul 2008)
$17.56 - Online Price
$19.95 - Retail Price
You save: $2.39 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
Each day involves countless interactions with others-not only among family and friends but also with neighbors, coworkers, even telephone solicitors. An attitude of love may ot be your top priority in some of these encounters. But what if the ancient maxim "love your neighbor as yourself" applied to everyone, including those you meet in the most ordinary circumstances?
By giving love, instead of grabbing for it, you'll become the person others want to love in return, no matter what their role in your life.
Relationship expert Dr. Gary Chapman applies the seven characteristics of authentic love to family life, friendship, the workplace, and beyond. Eye-opening personal assessments uncover relational strengths and weaknesses, while real-life stories and ideas for building habits of love will inspire you to grow into the complete person you were meant/created to be.
Capture a vision that will transform your relationships and make your corner of the world a better place-by choosing "Love As a Way of Life."
Includes questions for personal reflection or group discussion.
- SKU: 9781400072583
- SKU10: 1400072581
- Title: Love as a Way of Life: Seven Keys to Transforming Every Aspect of Your Life
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2008
- Pages: 248
- Weight lbs: 1.03
- Dimensions: 9.48" L x 6.52" W x 0.94" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Awards: 2009 Christian Book Award (Finalist - Christian Life)
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships