Loving God and Others: The Heart of True Faith
(Paperback - Dec 2009)
What Does God Really Want from You?
It's easy to get confused about how to please God. One Bible teacher details a long list of the commands you should be keeping. The next teacher says only grace matters. Who is right?
Centuries ago, in answer to this question, Jesus simplified all the rules and regulations of the Law into just two great commands: love God and love people.
"Loving God and Others" looks at how these two commands define the heart of Christian faith. As you rest in the certain knowledge of what God calls you to, you will be challenged to live these commands out--and discover how obeying Jesus' simple commands will transform not only your life but also the lives of those around you.
- SKU: 9780307458681
- SKU10: 0307458687
- Title: Loving God and Others: The Heart of True Faith
- Series: 40-Minute Bible Studies
- Qty Remaining Online: 44
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2009
- Pages: 83
- Weight lbs: 0.31
- Dimensions: 8.24" L x 5.60" W x 0.28" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Biblical Studies - Bible Study Guides
Also in "40-Minute Bible Studies" Series