(Paperback - Sep 2010)
Not currently available online.
Visit Amish Country during the fall as Lydia King attempts to make Charm, Ohio, feel like home after losing her husband. But is her heart ready to open back up to love when gifts appear on her porch from a mystery source? Could it be from the widowed father of four energetic boys, or is it from the man who has rejected romance to be his family's caregiver? When life hands Lydia another challenge, will the gift giver be there to support her?
- SKU: 9781602600638
- SKU10: 1602600635
- Title: Lydia's Charm
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing
- Date Published: Sep 2010
- Pages: 376
- Weight lbs: 0.79
- Dimensions: 8.95" L x 5.45" W x 1.25" H
- Awards: 2011 Christian Retailing's Best (Winner - Contemporary Romance)
2011 Retailers' Choice (Winner - Contemporary Romance)
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Romance