Making "I Do" Last a Lifetime
(Hardback - Jan 2008)
Not currently available online.
The Promise of Love for a Lifetime
God alone knows fully the hopes and dreams that nestle within the hearts of two souls who promise to honor and cherish one another "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part." And He also knows that only a firm commitment to those vows will fulfill their dreams for a lifetime of love.
In this engaging book, author Claire Cloninger reflects on the promises a couple makes on their wedding day and explores what those words really mean when it comes to the daily grind and unanticipated difficulties of life. Along the way, she shares the inspiring stories of numerous real-life couples whose commitment to those vows has bound them together through staggering challenges and drawn them toward a love that grows deeper with each passing year.
With a refreshing blend of wisdom and humor, "Making "I Do" Last a Lifetime" will show you how to nurture your own romance and keep the passion burning all the way to forever.
- SKU: 9781590527658
- SKU10: 1590527658
- Title: Making "I Do" Last a Lifetime
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2008
- Pages: 153
- Weight lbs: 0.68
- Dimensions: 8.36" L x 6.02" W x 0.59" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - General