In a time when readers have experienced the transitory nature of the economy, Phil Callaway shares fascinating characteristics of truly rich people--characteristics that have nothing to do with money and everything to do with wealth. Readers will nod their heads knowingly, smile, and sometimes laugh out loud as they read about.
- The perils and joys of a SITCOM family (Single Income Three Children Oppressive Mortgage)
- Phil's new appreciation for his wife after a memorable "Mr. Mom" experience
- One family's surprising response when they are literally "creamed" by a dairy truck
- A lasting male friendship forged over an unlikely object--a lawnmower
- A startling phone call that changed Phil's life
True wealth doesn't come with any material possessions. Through warmth and laughter, Callaway shows that the best things in life are not really things, after all. In this tough economic climate, readers may be surprised to learn that they may find real richness even in their own backyards.