Making Marriage Work: The Advice You Need for a Lifetime of Happiness
(Hardback - Jul 2006)
$20.23 - Online Price
$22.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.76 (12 %)
Previously published as Help Me, I'm Married, MAKING MARRIAGE WORK offers Joyce's insights on how to make a marriage succeed, thrive, and bless the lives of entire families.
Joyce shares with married couples how God can transform a marriage. Whether newly wed, happily married, in a marriage crisis, or just in a relationship rut, Joyce's principles will help energize and revitalize a relationship.
Discover how to:
Take the focus off yourself and your spouse and look to the Lord
Unleash powerful truths from God's Word for you and your marriage
Understand the opposite sex
Overcome roadblocks to a triumphant marriage
Live successfully with an insecure person
Create peace and order in your heart and in your home.
Joyce's practical, how-to advice will guide couples along the path to releasing God's power on their lives, and in their marriage.
- SKU: 9780446577267
- SKU10: 044657726X
- Title: Making Marriage Work: The Advice You Need for a Lifetime of Happiness
- Qty Remaining Online: 5
- Publisher: Faithwords
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2006
- Pages: 314
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.15
- Dimensions: 9.16" L x 6.78" W x 1.13" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography, Annotated
- Themes: Theometrics | Charismatic; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage