Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions
(Paperback - May 2000)
Many Christians and plenty of nonbelievers lack an understanding of the doctrine of the Trinity. This often is a barrier to faith or growth.
In Making Sense of the Trinity, Millard J. Erickson demonstrates the biblical foundation, logic, and importance of the Trinity as he answers these three questions:
- Is the doctrine of the Trinity biblical?
- Does the doctrine of the Trinity make sense?
- Does the doctrine of the Trinity make any difference?
- SKU: 9780801062872
- SKU10: 080106287X
- Title: Making Sense of the Trinity: Three Crucial Questions
- Series: 3 Crucial Questions
- Qty Remaining Online: 3
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: May 2000
- Pages: 112
- Weight lbs: 0.36
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 5.43" W x 0.30" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General
Also in "3 Crucial Questions" Series