Making Your Money Count: Why We Have It, How to Manage It
Not currently available online.
God gave us the ability to create wealth in order for Him to establish His covenant with us, which is to bless us, to glorify Him and to bless others through us. So how do we go about creating wealth? In this amazing process, which Jesus taught to His disciples, Ulmer explores God's way of taking care of business. "This generation coming up," explains Dr. Ulmer, "will be the first one that is not financially better off than the previous generation, What kind of legacy are we leaving if we don't train our children about the proper Kingdom principle of asset creation and money management?" In this groundbreaking look at the parables of the talents and the man of noble birth, pastor, teacher and author Dr. Kenneth Ulmer reveals God's process for moving you from a consumer to a producer.
- SKU: 9780830743766
- SKU10: 0830743766
- Title: Making Your Money Count: Why We Have It, How to Manage It
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 220
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.95
- Dimensions: 9.24" L x 6.38" W x 0.86" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FINANCE AND CAREER
- Subject: Christian Life - Stewardship & Giving