Making the Best of It: Following Christ in the Real World
(Hardback - Apr 2008)
Not currently available online.
In this work John Stackhouse argues that, rather than trying to root up the weeds in the cultural field, or trying to shun them, Christians should practice persistence in gardening God's world and building toward the New Jerusalem.
- SKU: 9780195173581
- SKU10: 0195173589
- Title: Making the Best of It: Following Christ in the Real World
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Date Published: Apr 2008
- Pages: 370
- Weight lbs: 1.45
- Dimensions: 9.40" L x 6.46" W x 1.03" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Dust Cover
- Awards: 2009 Christianity Today Book Award (Award of Merit - Christianity & Culture)
- Category: SOCIAL ISSUES
- Subject: Christian Theology - General