Man Alive: Transforming Your Seven Primal Needs into a Powerful Spiritual Life
(ePUB - Jan 2012)
You Don't Have to Settle
Over the last four decades, I've met one-on-one with thousands of men. Most of them know that Jesus promised "a rich and satisfying life" (John 10:10), but too many are confused about what that looks like. In fact, I'd estimate that 90 percent of Christian men lead lukewarm, stagnant, defeated lives--and they hate it. When men try to put into words what's holding them back, they invariably describe one or more of these seven symptoms:
- "I just feel like I'm in this thing alone."
- "I don't feel like God cares about me personally--not really."
- "I don't feel like my life has a purpose. In fact, it seems random."
- "I have destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down."
- "My soul feels dry."
- "My most important relationships are not working."
- "I don't feel like I'm doing anything that will make a lasting difference."
Do you see yourself in these statements? In my experience, these inner aches and pains correspond to seven primal God-given needs that all men feel deeply. And in "Man Alive," I'll show you something surprising--God's plan to harness that raw, restless energy you feel, pull you out of mediocrity, and propel you toward the life you were meant to live. I promise you.there "is "a way. No man should have to settle for half alive. You can become the man God created you to be. You can experience a powerful life transformed by Christ. In the book you're holding, I'll show you how.
"Patrick Morley, PhD. "
- SKU: 9781601423870
- SKU10: 160142387X
- Title: Man Alive: Transforming Your Seven Primal Needs into a Powerful Spiritual Life
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2012
- Pages: 224
- Category: MEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.