Me & You, Us, Forever: If You've Ever Had a First Love
(DVD - Sep 2008)
Not currently available online.
Based on a true story. Dave (Michael Blain-Rozgay), a 47 year old Christian man, is on the other side of an unwanted divorce. Searching for answers and trying to make sense of the hurt in his life, he attends a divorce recovery group where he meets Carla (Stacy J. Aswad). The two form a friendship and find that they have one thing in common; both have been thinking about their lost loves from high school. As the memory of that past relationship continues to surface in Dave's mind, his curiosity grows. Should he try and find his first love again? Could that romance of 30 years ago be rekindled?
- SKU: 0824483003798
- UPC: 824483003798
- Title: Me & You, Us, Forever: If You've Ever Had a First Love
- Publisher: Five & Two Pictures
- Date Published: Sep 2008
- DVD Region: Region 1 - USA and Canada Only
- Weight lbs: 0.15
- Dimensions: 7.50" L x 5.40" W x 0.60" H
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships