Me to We: A Pastor's Discovery of the Power of Partnership
(Paperback - Dec 2007)
Not currently available online.
There's no denying that healthier, happier churches have nearly everyone involved in some form of ministry. Alan Nelson, former executive editor of REV Magazine, guides your congregation to discover, develop, and deploy their gifts in service--and help your entire church reach its full potential. Explore practical way to move your church from a pastor-centric model to one that maximizes its volunteers, staff, and everyone in your church. Includes a variety of "best practices" from interviews with churches that have released their pastors from "doing it all" -- and successfully turned the way they do ministry upside-down.
- SKU: 9780764434860
- SKU10: 0764434861
- Title: Me to We: A Pastor's Discovery of the Power of Partnership
- Publisher: Group Publishing (CO)
- Date Published: Dec 2007
- Pages: 207
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.74
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.44" W x 0.49" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Category: PROGRAM RESOURCES
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Pastoral Resources