Menu for Romance: Love Heats Up for the Chef and the Party Planner
(Paperback - Jul 2009)
Not currently available online.
Cater to your craving for fabulous fictional fare with "Menu for Romance," where a party planner finds herself torn between the contractor and the cook. After eight years of unrequited love, Meredith Guidry makes a New Year's resolution to find someone new and end her single status before the year's over. And when she meets a handsome contractor on New Year's Day, it seems like her prayers have been answered. Executive Chef Major O'Hara has forsworn relationships, knowing he could never saddle the woman he loves with a family situation like his. But when it seems he's about to lose Meredith Guidry to another man, he realizes he must concoct a menu for romance to win her back.
- SKU: 9781602604551
- SKU10: 160260455X
- Title: Menu for Romance: Love Heats Up for the Chef and the Party Planner
- Series: Brides of Bonneterre
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing
- Date Published: Jul 2009
- Pages: 317
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 7.90" L x 5.10" W x 0.90" H
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Romance