Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10
(Paperback - Sep 1996)
Not currently available online.
"I know my teacher, Miss Malarkey, lives in our classroom, Room 10. She's there all the time. In fact, all the teachers live at school. They eat dinner in the cafeteria and sleep in the teachers' lounge. I'm sure of it
So why is Miss Malarkey moving into my apartment house?. "
What could be more surprising than finding out your teacher has a life outside school? In "Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10," Judy Finchler and Kevin O'Malley celebrate kids' comic misunderstandings about the private lives of teachers.
- SKU: 9780802774989
- SKU10: 0802774989
- Title: Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10
- Publisher: Walker & Company
- Date Published: Sep 1996
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 5 - 8
- Grade Level: Kindergarten thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.35
- Dimensions: 11.01" L x 8.53" W x 0.12" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS
- Subject: Humorous Stories