Mom, Sex Is No Big Deal!: Becoming Your Daughter's Ally in Developing a Healthy Sexual Identity
(Paperback - 2006)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
""But Mom, it's not the same as when you were a teenager"
Your daughter is right. Never before have teenage girls been so inundated with the idea that sex is a natural part of teenage relationships. The media, the Internet, and your daughter's peers reinforce this myth daily. In fact, the "majority" of teenage girls will experiment with sex. And never before has the price tag of teen sexual behavior been so high-disease, depression, and a distorted view of self.
This is a book of hope and empowerment.
"The good news is that you can use the challenges your daughter faces today as catalysts to help her develop a sacred view of sex and of herself. Your daughter "will "make critical decisions during her adolescence and those decisions will have lifelong consequences. But you, as a mother, can have enormous influence over your daughter if you are prepared. ""Mom, Sex Is NO Big Deal " "will arm you with information and strategies to help your daughter arrive at a place of wholeness as she makes decisions about how she will behave sexually during the most vulnerable period of her life.
- SKU: 9780877882022
- SKU10: 0877882029
- Title: Mom, Sex Is No Big Deal!: Becoming Your Daughter's Ally in Developing a Healthy Sexual Identity
- Publisher: Shaw Books
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2006
- Pages: 256
- Weight lbs: 0.75
- Dimensions: 8.98" L x 6.06" W x 0.73" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography, Annotated
- Themes: Topical | Adolescence/Coming of Age; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Family; Theometrics | Catholic;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues