Mommy Grace: Erasing Your Mommy Guilt
Not currently available online.
Universally, mothers tend to feel they are not good enough at parenting and fear they are harming their children by not being perfect. In "Mommy Grace: Erasing Mommy Guilt," Sheila Schuller Coleman offers overwhelmed moms short but emotive stories of authentic motherhood from her own and others' experiences-foibles and all-and offers comfort by showing how God makes up for human weakness with His own strength.
Because Sheila shares lessons learned the hard way by real moms rather than giving difficult instructions for better mothering, readers will leave the book feeling encouraged rather than lectured.
For every mom who feels she's not quite up to the colossal job of parenting, MOMMY GRACE is full of hope and compassion.
- SKU: 9780446545419
- SKU10: 0446545414
- Title: Mommy Grace: Erasing Your Mommy Guilt
- Publisher: Faithwords
- Pages: 160
- Weight lbs: 0.55
- Dimensions: 7.60" L x 5.00" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Family;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General