Morning and Evening
(Hardback - Sep 1994)
$10.53 - Online Price
$11.97 - Retail Price
You save: $1.44 (12 %)
For tens of thousands of Christians, Charles Haddon Spurgeon's Morning and Evening has been a daily devotional guide through life's ups and downs. But as time has passed, younger generations, nurtured on contemporary versions of the Bible and less familiar with Spurgeon's beautiful but sometimes difficult prose of the nineteenth century, have needed a devotional guide that made sense to them, written in their language, using the Scripture with which they are familiar. To that end, this new revised edition of Morning and Evening offers readers the best of the past--Spurgeon's insight and wise counsel--and the best of the present--the fresh, meaningful prose of the New International Version.
- Each day's devotions are presented on a two-page spread for complete ease of use.
- Each of the 732 devotions--one for every morning and evening of the year--provides inspiring meditations on portions of Scripture drawn from every book of the Bible.
- A new topical index helps readers discover Spurgeon's thoughts on various topics important to Christian life.
- An index of texts lets readers find what Spurgeon had to say about a particular Bible verse. Spurgeon has penned meditations, expressed simply but eloquently, that continue to draw readers to faith and obedience.
Though Spurgeon published thousands of sermons and many books, Morning and Evening remains by far his most popular work. This attractive, contemporary edition makes it easier than ever to enjoy it.
- SKU: 9781565631731
- SKU10: 1565631730
- Title: Morning and Evening
- Qty Remaining Online: 41
- Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
- Date Published: Sep 1994
- Pages: 768
- Age Range: 14 - UP
- Grade Level: 9th Grade thru Up
- Weight lbs: 2.04
- Dimensions: 8.34" L x 5.90" W x 1.71" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Christian Life - Inspirational