Mother-Daughter Duet: Getting to the Relationship You Want with Your Adult Daughter
(Paperback - Feb 2010)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
"A harmonious relationship is possible"
When your daughter was born, you had a thousand hopes and dreams for her. . .including that one day you'd be best friends.
But as life unfolds, even the best intentions go awry. There are so many challenges on the journey to adult friendship that the reality is fraught with friction and frustration. Thankfully, a harmonious relationship with your daughter is possible.
Written by a mother and daughter who have successfully navigated the minefield from distance and tension to acceptance and friendship, "Mother-Daughter Duet" helps moms open wide the door of communication so that daughters want to walk through it. Filled with personal anecdotes and based on proven principles, each chapter offers timeless wisdom as well as a daughter's perspective. Often these principles apply to daughters-in-law as well.
The relationship between mothers and daughters is intense, personal, complex, and unique. But you can have the loving, authentic bond you always dreamed of--when you learn the mother-daughter duet.
- SKU: 9781601421623
- SKU10: 1601421621
- Title: Mother-Daughter Duet: Getting to the Relationship You Want with Your Adult Daughter
- Qty Remaining Online: 8
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2010
- Pages: 220
- Weight lbs: 0.39
- Dimensions: 7.94" L x 5.54" W x 0.51" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships