Musing with Confucius and Paul: Toward a Chinese Christian Theology
(Paperback - Nov 2008)
Not currently available online.
Being a Chinese Christian means to adopt a very distinctive and unique identity that feeds both traditions. This book presents an analysis of Chinese Christianity explaining how it is possible to embrace the Christian faith while maintaining the Chinese identity and culture.
- SKU: 9780227172834
- SKU10: 0227172833
- Title: Musing with Confucius and Paul: Toward a Chinese Christian Theology
- Publisher: James Clarke Company
- Date Published: Nov 2008
- Pages: 508
- Weight lbs: 1.59
- Dimensions: 9.06" L x 6.11" W x 1.23" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Cultural Region | Chinese; Theometrics | Academic; Theometrics | Mainline; Ethnic Orientation | Chinese; Chronological Period | 21st Century;
- Category: RELIGIONS, VARIOUS
- Subject: Comparative Religion