Celebrate the South with this beautifully illustrated cookbook.
Southern food has rightfully earned its place as one of the most beloved and popular forms of cooking in the United States. However, Southern food doesn't have to be prepared just in the South- delicious Southern dishes can bring appreciative diners from any state to the table.
"My Southern Food" will take readers and cooks on a mouthwatering journey with photographs, stories, and 200 recipes that make this much more than a traditional cookbook.
- Sunday Dinner and Other Family Gatherings
- Breakfast in the South
- Treasures from the Southern Garden
- Summer Celebrations
- What Every Southern Lady Knows
- Cooking for Company
- Glorious Southern Desserts
- Eating Out Southern Style