No More Christian Nice Guy: When Being Nice--Instead of Good--Hurts Men, Women and Children
(Paperback - Mar 2007)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
Living Bold as a Christ-like Man
"Recovering nice guy" Paul Coughlin points the way for al men who yearn to live a life of boldness and conviction--like Jesus. Using humorous examples from his own life, powerful and poignant stories, and vivid examples from contemporary culture, Coughlin shows how he learned to say no to the "nice guy" syndrome.
After all, Christian nice guys aren't always so nice. In the name of appearing Christian by being agreeable, they can lie, keep secrets, manipulate, duck responsibility, and much more. Using the biblical model of Christ as his example of a real man, Coughlin shows men how to become both gentle and bold.
A powerful challenge and a hopeful message that elevates the true biblical model of manhood above prevailing views in the church and contemporary culture, this important book helps men discover who they are in Christ and how to live for Him.
- SKU: 9780764203695
- SKU10: 076420369X
- Title: No More Christian Nice Guy: When Being Nice--Instead of Good--Hurts Men, Women and Children
- Qty Remaining Online: 11
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Date Published: Mar 2007
- Pages: 224
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.60" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: MEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues