On Christian Theology
(Paperback - Jan 2000)
This distillation of 20 years of Rowan Williams' pastoral and academic work tackles many of the most searching questions of theology and society at the end of the twentieth century.
Collects the work of a prominent writer and serving bishop on the history of Christian theology and spirituality.
Brings together Rowan Williams' theological essays with studies of wider issues from a theological point of view.
Includes an introduction to his work by Bishop Williams.
- SKU: 9780631214403
- SKU10: 0631214402
- Title: On Christian Theology
- Series: Challenges in Contemporary Theology
- Qty Remaining Online: 124
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Date Published: Jan 2000
- Pages: 328
- Weight lbs: 1.05
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.03" W x 0.95" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Christian Theology - General
Also in "Challenges in Contemporary Theology" Series