On Eagles' Wings: An Exploration of Strength in the Midst of Weakness
(Paperback - Dec 2008)
Not currently available online.
Contains practical, scriptural, and contemporary essays that explore the idea of strength in weakness in the context of Christian life and ministry. This book questions an overemphasis on power in today's church. It proposes various ways that ministry and mission may be best engaged with a biblical humility and with reliance on God's grace.
- SKU: 9780718891954
- SKU10: 0718891953
- Title: On Eagles' Wings: An Exploration of Strength in the Midst of Weakness
- Publisher: Lutterworth Press
- Date Published: Dec 2008
- Pages: 248
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.08" W x 0.61" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline; Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Christian Theology - General