On Moral Business: Classical and Contemporary Resources for Ethics in Economic Life
Not currently available online.
This broad-ranging reader collects key biblical, classical, cross-cultural, and contemporary texts on how faith, especially Christianity, has shaped economic life in the past and how it can continue to do so in our emerging global civilization. The readings assembled here -- drawn from historical, theological, and social-theory resources -- provide a massive array of materials unprecedented in a single volume. Drawing from sources as diverse as the Bible, the great philosophers, and today's ethically committed business leaders, On Moral Business is ideal for helping tomorrow's leaders understand better how to put our economic life on a sure moral foundation.
- SKU: 9780802806260
- SKU10: 0802806260
- Title: On Moral Business: Classical and Contemporary Resources for Ethics in Economic Life
- Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company
- Pages: 991
- Weight lbs: 3.93
- Dimensions: 9.98" L x 7.54" W x 2.03" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS
- Subject: Christian Life - Professional Growth