Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting
(ePUB - 2007)
Not currently available online.
Dawn Stefanowicz knows from personal experience that the environment in which a child is raised matters. Her story delivers a gripping, no-holds-barred account of what it was like to grow up with a homosexual father and a chronically ill and passive mother. Transparently, candidly, yet respectfully, Dawn raises the blinds on a home shrouded in secrecy, conflict, confusion, and abuse.
- SKU: 2370003358476
- Title: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting
- Publisher: Annotation Press
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2007
- Pages: 256
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Personal Memoirs