(Hardback - 2003)
Not currently available online.
When her husband left her for a younger woman Sharon Jones realized she would not master her pain unless she learned how to grow from her painful experience. She describes her emotional journey through despondency to the courage and power not just to face life, but to thrive. She invites other women to change their status from being a victim to being an over comer. With wisdom and wit she offers both counsel and caution in how to proceed from the fragile state of grieving the end of a marriage, back to confidence in God's overwhelming adequacy. Pain + Passion = Power is about making the right decisions and getting life back on course after divorce derails it.
- SKU: 9781414100135
- SKU10: 1414100132
- Title: Pain+passion= Power
- Publisher: Winepress Publishing
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
- Pages: 112
- Weight lbs: 0.72
- Dimensions: 9.04" L x 6.48" W x 0.57" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Divorce;
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Women