Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
(Board Books - Sep 1997)
What will you hear when you read this book to a preschool child?
Lots of noise
Children will chant the rhythmic words. They'll make the sounds the animals make. And they'll pretend to "be" the zoo animals featured in the book-- look at the last page
Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle are two of the most respected names in children's education and children's illustrations. This collaboration, their first since the classic "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" (published more than thirty years ago and still a best-seller) shows two masters at their best.
A "Redbook" Children's Picture Book Award winner
The rollicking companion to "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"
- SKU: 9780805053883
- SKU10: 0805053883
- Title: Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
- Qty Remaining Online: 156
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Company
- Date Published: Sep 1997
- Pages: 26
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 2 - 5
- Grade Level: Preschool thru Kindergarten
- Weight lbs: 0.46
- Dimensions: 6.84" L x 5.08" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Category: SPECIAL FORMAT-GENERAL-FABRIC/VINYL/LIFT-FLAP/POP-UP
- Subject: Concepts - Senses & Sensation