Praying for Your Prodigal Daughter: Hope, Help & Encouragement for Hurting Parents
(Paperback - Jan 2008)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Offering hope, help, and encouragement to hurting parents of prodigal daughters, author Janet Thompson shares out of her own experience as a prodigal daughter and as the mother of a prodigal daughter. And the key to the help she offers is "prayer."
While you, as a hurting mom or dad, may know that you need to pray for your daughter, this walk-along-beside-you book will take you gently by the hand and show you "how." In it you will find candid stories of other parents of prodigals -- and even the stories of prodigals themselves.
Don't wait until you have a prodigal situation. Any parent will benefit from this book's incredible insights, prayers, and stories. "Praying for Your Prodigal Daughter" is about hope, help, and support from others who have walked a similar road.
"Chapter Topics Include"
- Setting Boundaries - Surviving in Marriage - Resolving Conflict
- Making it All About Her - What Did We Do to Cause This?
- SKU: 9781416551867
- SKU10: 1416551867
- Title: Praying for Your Prodigal Daughter: Hope, Help & Encouragement for Hurting Parents
- Qty Remaining Online: 96
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Date Published: Jan 2008
- Pages: 334
- Weight lbs: 0.83
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.00" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Prayer