Praying from God's Heart: Experiencing the Power of God-Formed Prayer
(Paperback - 1993)
Not currently available online.
f you talk to God regularly but worry that your prayers are superficial, unscriptural, or ineffective, Praying from God's Heart will show you how to pray scripturally and deeply, with a God-focused heart.
- Designed specifically for small-group Bible study
- Includes discussion questions
- Experience practicing prayer
- Learn to pray scripturally
- Discover the power of group prayer
- Use in either sixteen 60-minute sessions or nine 90-minutes sessions.
- A trained leader isn't needed
- SKU: 9780891097921
- SKU10: 0891097929
- Title: Praying from God's Heart: Experiencing the Power of God-Formed Prayer
- Series: Good Sense
- Publisher: Navpress Publishing Group
- Date Published: Nov 1993
- Pages: 96
- Weight lbs: 0.32
- Dimensions: 8.55" L x 5.48" W x 0.28" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Christian Life - Prayer
Also in "Good Sense" Series