Preaching to a Post-Everything World: Crafting Biblical Sermons That Connect with Our Culture
(Paperback - Apr 2008)
$17.60 - Online Price
$20.00 - Retail Price
You save: $2.40 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
Zack Eswine starts this unique pastoral resource with a captivating question: Could I now reach who I once was? Challenging the idea that today's preachers must do away with biblical or expository preaching if they are to reach non-Christian people, Eswine offers a way of preaching that embraces biblical exposition in missional terms. Recognizing all of the different cultural situations in which the gospel must be preached, he gives preachers practical advice on preaching in a global context while remaining faithful to the Bible.
Pastors, seminarians, and church and ministry leaders who speak in various contexts will welcome this fresh, thoughtful examination of bringing the Word to today's multi-everything, post-everything world.
- SKU: 9780801091940
- SKU10: 0801091942
- Title: Preaching to a Post-Everything World: Crafting Biblical Sermons That Connect with Our Culture
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Apr 2008
- Pages: 288
- Weight lbs: 1.00
- Dimensions: 8.80" L x 5.90" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: PASTORAL HELPS
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Preaching