Preparing for Jesus: Meditations on the Coming of Christ, Advent, Christmas, and the Kingdom
Not currently available online.
In Preparing for Jesus, best-selling author and master storyteller Walter Wangerin Jr. recreates verbal images of the events surrounding the Advent of Christ, offering a devotional journey into the heart of the Christmas season. Through rich detail and vivid images, these moving meditations make Christ's birth both intimate and immediate, allowing us to see Christmas from its original happening to its perennial recurrence in our hearts. Preparing for Jesus is sure to be a seasonal classic, treasured year after year.
- SKU: 9780310206446
- UPC: 025986206444
- SKU10: 0310206448
- Title: Preparing for Jesus: Meditations on the Coming of Christ, Advent, Christmas, and the Kingdom
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Pages: 195
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 7.56" L x 5.24" W x 0.83" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline; Event | Advent; Holiday | Christmas;
- Category: CHRISTMAS
- Subject: Biblical Meditations - New Testament