Preparing the Way: The Reopening of the John G Lake Healing Rooms in Spokane Washington
(Paperback - 2001)
Not currently available online.
When God restored divine healing to His people at the beginning of the past century, John G. Lake was among the key people God used. Time managed to hide away the work done by this man of God, but the spiritual foundations of what he started still lives and is now being restored. Read how the healing rooms established by Lake have been reopened and how others are taking up Lake's mantle to carry the gift of healing around the world.
- SKU: 9781581580372
- SKU10: 1581580371
- Title: Preparing the Way: The Reopening of the John G Lake Healing Rooms in Spokane Washington
- Publisher: McDougal Publishing Company
- Date Published: Aug 2001
- Pages: 142
- Weight lbs: 0.35
- Dimensions: 7.98" L x 5.01" W x 0.39" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Charismatic; Geographic Orientation | Washington;
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Institutions & Organizations