Primal: A Quest for the Lost Soul of Christianity
(Hardback - 2009)
Not currently available online.
"Our generation needs a reformation. "
"But a single person won't lead it."
"A single event won't define it. "
"Our reformation will be a movement of reformers living creatively, compassionately, courageously for the cause of Christ."
"This reformation will not be born of a new discovery. It will be the rediscovery of something old, something ancient. "
"--"Mark Batterson, "Primal"
What would your Christianity look like if it was stripped down to the simplest, rawest, purest faith possible? You would have more, not less. You would have the beginning of a new reformation--in your generation, your church, your own soul. You would have "primal" Christianity.
This book is an invitation to become part of a reformation movement. It is an invitation to rediscover the compassion, wonder, curiosity, and energy that turned the world upside down two thousand years ago. It is an invitation to be astonished again.
- SKU: 9781601421319
- SKU10: 1601421311
- Title: Primal: A Quest for the Lost Soul of Christianity
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2009
- Pages: 179
- Weight lbs: 0.61
- Dimensions: 8.22" L x 5.56" W x 0.77" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline; Chronological Period | 21st Century;
- Category: CHURCH LIFE
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Adult