Profit Sharing: The Chapman Guide to Making Money an Asset in Your Marriage
Not currently available online.
Finances are the number-one cause of disagreements in marriages, leading many couples to divorce. Dr. Gary Chapman has counseled couples for over thirty years on relationship issues--money being at the top of the list. In his little book "Profit Sharing, " Dr. Chapman provides practical advice on how to make money an asset--as opposed to a headache--in your marriage. His straightforward conversational style will help you and your spouse quickly identify weak areas and reframe the way you view your finances.
- SKU: 9781414300160
- UPC: 031809100165
- SKU10: 1414300166
- Title: Profit Sharing: The Chapman Guide to Making Money an Asset in Your Marriage
- Series: Chapman Guides (Hardcover)
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Pages: 96
- Weight lbs: 0.39
- Dimensions: 7.38" L x 5.06" W x 0.49" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage