Project Dad: The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide for Becoming a Great Father
Not currently available online.
Every dad wants to be a great dad. But what does it take to build a great dad? What raw materials does one need? And how do you put them all together?
Designed for the do-it-yourselfer in every man, "Project Dad" is a humorous, biblically based guidebook to becoming a great dad. With short, entertaining chapters that cover five key components, this guidebook encourages fathers to raise their children with a renewed sense of purpose in order to positively impact them in their adult life. Cartmell shows dads that the way they look at, talk to, connect with, act toward, and lead their children is what separates a good dad from a great dad.
Discussion questions at the end of each chapter make this book ideal for individual or group study.
- SKU: 9780800719999
- SKU10: 0800719999
- Title: Project Dad: The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide for Becoming a Great Father
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 224
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 8.45" L x 5.64" W x 0.59" H
- Features: Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family