Put Me in the Zoo
(Hardback - 1960)
Spot believes he deserves to be in the zoo with the other amazing animals. In this Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss, Spot shows two young friends all the exciting things he can do with his spots. From changing their color and juggling them to moving them onto everything around him, you won't believe what Spot can do. Beginning readers will be delighted by Robert Lopshire's lively tale that proves there is a special spot for everyone.
Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrations that give clues to their meaning.
"A hilarious story for a first-grade pupil to read. Shows that reading can be fun even if the vocabulary is very limited."--"Material Analysis Publications.
- SKU: 9780394800172
- SKU10: 0394800176
- Title: Put Me in the Zoo
- Series: Beginner Books
- Qty Remaining Online: 81
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Date Published: Aug 1960
- Pages: 72
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 3 - 7
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 2nd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.52
- Dimensions: 9.32" L x 6.76" W x 0.39" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular; Topical | Easy Readers;
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Humorous Stories
Also in "Beginner Books" Series