Quick Children's Sermons: Will My Dog Be in Heaven?: And 49 Other Questions Kids Ask
(Paperback - Jan 1997)
$17.99 - Online Price
$19.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.00 (10 %)
"What color shoes does God like?"
"Will God still love me if I don't eat my broccoli?"
Kids ask the most amazing questions -- and now you'll be ready to answer 50 of the toughest ones Here are the questions kids really want answered -- the everyday stuff they think about as they discover who God is and struggle to make sense of a confusing, overwhelming world. You'll find intriguing questions about God, Jesus, the Bible, and life in general. Your kids will discover solid Bible principles through interactive learning, and you'll be delighted with the wise, witty, and fun answers. Perfect for children's sermons, children's church, or as a resource for church workers and parents when these off-the-wall questions arise
And here's a bonus: Grown-ups enjoy these too They're exactly the questions we wanted to ask in Sunday school.but never quite had the nerve.
Indexed by Bible reference and Theme.
- SKU: 9781559456128
- SKU10: 1559456124
- Title: Quick Children's Sermons: Will My Dog Be in Heaven?: And 49 Other Questions Kids Ask
- Series: Quick Children's Sermons
- Qty Remaining Online: 4
- Publisher: Group Publishing (CO)
- Date Published: Jan 1997
- Pages: 96
- Age Range: 5 - 10
- Grade Level: Kindergarten thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.39
- Dimensions: 9.04" L x 6.01" W x 0.27" H
- Features: Index
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: PROGRAM RESOURCES
- Subject: Christian Education - General