Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study: Discovering God's Game Plan for a Winning Life
(Paperback - Jul 2007)
This resource addresses six tough questions men ask. Or, more accurately, don't ask--though men crave the answers.
Each of the six Bible studies is crafted especially for men, and provides biblical answers, relationship-building discussion questions, fun activities, and character-building insights from the life of Tony Dungy, Head Coach of the Indianapolis Colts.
Readers find six studies that answer these questions: What's my game plan?What's my strength?What's success?Where's my security?What is my significance?What's my legacy?
- SKU: 9780764436628
- SKU10: 0764436627
- Title: Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study: Discovering God's Game Plan for a Winning Life
- Qty Remaining Online: 27
- Publisher: Group Publishing (CO)
- Date Published: Jul 2007
- Pages: 80
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.31
- Dimensions: 8.92" L x 6.67" W x 0.21" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Masculine;
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General